Thursday, January 15, 2015

The Farmacy Experience



Entering Farmacy I felt a bit nostalgic, though I haven't really been to an old school Soda Pop Shop, but still, it felt like meeting up with the good ol' gang of Archie. It felt like going to Pop's Chock'lit Shoppe. Growing up reading Archie Comics, I'm pretty sure you know what I mean ;)

The Gang at Pop's

That was my idea of an Ice Cream and Soda Fountain Shop. Little did I know that back in the days a typical American drug store had a Soda Fountain. Sweet!

From Farmacy's FB Page

Farmacy by Wild Flour Cafe



Le Menu


Good thing I don't need any prescription to get my fix! :)


3 Scoops of Ice Cream Pleaseeeeeeeeeeee!!! ^_^

Homemade ice cream <3



Oh My Wow.. if you could just smell the place... its sooooooooo sweet <3

Take your pick!

Wide array of beers... for their After Dark Concoctions
Black & Tan
Guinness Float with Chocolate and Vanilla Ice Cream
Php 420

First few sips were not really that good, I could taste the very strong bitter taste of Guinness, you have to let the Ice Cream melt and mix well with the Guinness dry stout to have a  better tasting concoction. I liked it! <3 A Must Try!!!

Pick Me Up
Hazelnut, Vanilla, Coffee Ice Cream, Almond Toffe, Chocolate sauce & A Shot of Espresso
Php 280

This Concoction is LOVE. Vanilla Ice Cream was so good and so is the Hazelnut. <3

I still wanted to order some more but after a heavy dinner at Todd English Food Hall I dint have any more space. :) Seriously soooo goood. Worth all the calories <3

Le Bill
A bit pricey but totally worth it... and the calories too! :)


Oh Farmacy.. I just can't cant get enough of you.





P.S. I'm totally going back, I NEED TO TRY THEIR CANDIED BACON ICE CREAM.CANDIED. BACON. YES. PLEASE. *DROOLS*


The Farmacy
G/F Net Lima Bldg
4th Ave & 26th St, BGC, Taguig.



**All Archie related pictures are not mine.Credits to the Owner/s.

No comments:

Post a Comment