Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Eggs For Breakfast Anyone?


          Ending my awesome trip here in Antipolo with a Power Brunch at Eggs For Breakfast.  Eggs For Breakfast Cafe is an  all day breakfast and Cafe, located inside Velada Estate.

          They serve Soups and Salads, Omelettes, Cereals, Pancakes, French Toasts and a lot of breakfast items.  They have Desserts and Pasta too.  As for the drinks they have Coffee and Tea, juices and smoothies.

         I came here with a mission and that is to get the ONE PAN BREAKFAST. Mission accomplished! ^_^ Too bad I was not  able to try anything else because I was so full and nope I didn't finish everything in one sitting, I shared it with a friend. ^_^. I like my bacon crispy but they serve thick cut bacon but nonetheless it was good.




Buttemilk Pancakes with Eggs and Bacon  Php 225
2 pcs of buttermilk pancakes served with 2 pcs of eggs and 1 pc thick honey cured bacon slice.

Ohh yes! Coffee Please .. with LOVE <3

One Pan Breakfast Php 470
Our own version of the classic Full English Breakfast. An entire platter that consists of 2 sausages (Hungarian and Shublig), 2 thick cut honey cured bacon, baked beans, tomatoes, roasted potatoes, shitake mushrooms and 2 eggs




        Check out my Instagram (ohhmygeeitsme) for more pictures.
        This blog post is part of my Oh My Gee Its Me Goes to Antipolo article. Check it out by clicking on the title link.
Thanks so much! ^_^



https://www.instagram.com/ohhmygeeitsme/
Facebook: /OhMyGeeItsMe



EGGS FOR  BREAKFAST
21 Don Juan Street Villa Cecilia Subdivision
Antipolo, Rizal

No comments:

Post a Comment