Friday, April 25, 2014

Dining Solo at Persian Grill


I came to work too early and that's unusual and without anything to do I decided to take myself on a date. Dining solo was always something scary for me and definitely didn’t like to venture on to. But as I grew older the dreaded solo dining became part of bucket list. Sooner or later one has to face the challenge of eating alone. I've been in to several restaurants to dine solo mainly because I want to spend some time alone thinking and eating good food. One more things I'd like to get of my bucket list is to go in a bar and grab a drink - solo, But I don’t think I can at the moment, The though still scares me. 



Now, down to this cute lil’ Persian Restaurant, Plus points for the interiors and the background music. The staff was really friendly and accommodating. 

There were only a few specialties or Chef's recommended item in the menu so I went for the Hummus and Pita and for the main course I got the Chelo Kebab Makhsos and for Dessert I got the Pistachio Baklava which was heavenly in every bite. 


Interiors

A socket!!! --but it ain't workin' :( 
This is something I look for when I go to a restaurant or coffee shop so minus points for the non working socket :( 
Hummus
A dip that is high in fiber made of mashed chick peas, olive oil and persian spices.
Solo Php 120.00

Chelo Kebab Makhsos
Combination of grilled beef tenderloin (Barg) & grilled beef kebab (Kibudeh)
Php 329.00

Please excuse me while I eat and pour all the sauce in my plate! ^_^v
Pistachio Baklava
Php 130.00 / 2 pcs


Brewed Coffee
Php 65.00

No comments:

Post a Comment