Friday, April 11, 2014

National Siblings Day @ Recipes

To celebrate National Siblings Day I decided to treat my sibs to an early dinner before going to work. It is seldom that we would go out for Filipino Food but I got this crazy craving for Recipes' Catfish - Green Mango perfectly paired with Crispy Tilapia. Yummy! 


Le Menu


Catfish Green Mango

Lechon Kawali With Kangkong
Belly slices, kangkong in vinegar and soy sauce 

I think It would've been better without the sauce at the bottom because it doesn't give off that crunchy texture we like in our Lechon Kawali.

Crispy Tilapia
Fillet Strips, sweet and spicy soy sauce on the side
This is heaven. I don't like fish that much but this is sooooooooo good! A must try! :) 

General's Chicken
Thigh fillet chunks, eggplant slices, Recipes' special sweet - spicy sauce

LE SIBS
Too bad we didn't have a group pic because my other sister took forever to return to the restaurant and my brother was sleeping in another time zone. But here's A throwback pic of us together.. from another resto.. hihi ^_^v




No comments:

Post a Comment