Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Date night with the Bae at 14 Four Cafe

I went to this little secret hideaway few months ago with my Bae for some QT <3. (Well.. its no longer a secret as I am about to share this wonderful place with you ^_^ ) Tucked in a quiet street somewhere in Taytay Rizal,  far away from the hustle and bustle of the metro is a quaint cafe with a lovely garden and a showroom gallery. Yep! you read that right. Intriguing right? You bet!

14 Four Cafe is a Cafe and a Showroom for Sticks designs. The place has a quirky vibe yet still has that homey feel. I'd say this place is best for some intimate dinner with the Bae or relaxed brunch with the girls. Whoever you are with, this place would definitely be a fun place to go to. 14 Four Cafe also hosts private functions and Photo shoots. Check out their website for more info.

Below are some of the snap shots I took when I visited this charming place. I have to apologize for the quality of the pics, I took these photos with an IPhone 5. ^_^v


The lights are inviting
Pretty lanterns adorn one of the nooks
14 Four Cafe by night
That's my Bae! Baymax! ^__^




Baymax: On a scale of 1 to 10........



My cute photobomber


Epic Pail ^_^

The secret garden and mi Bae



Le Menu
Aligue + Tuyo Pasta
Pasta tossed in tomato cream sauce with aligue and tuyo flakes

Adobo Flakes and Kesong Puti Panini
savory adobo flakes, laguna white cheese, garlic aioli in Pandesal

Greens, scripy onions, crumbled feta, toasted almonds and orange balsamic dressing
this Salad is the bomb! :)
Chocolate Caramel Cake
Saving the best for last :)

Going to this place may be quite tricky specially if you are not familiar with the place like us, but Waze and Google Maps would be handy to get to this place. I wish to go back to this place February next year because they use to hold outdoor movie nights every February. Yiiiiiiieeee I am excited. :) Oh and one more thing, if you want to make sure you have a table when you visit and they are open it is best to call them and reserve a table.





14 FOUR Cafe
Friday & Saturday 10 AM - 10 PM
Sunday 10 AM - 9 PM
0999.888.0144

144 Magnolia Lane, Gregoria Heights Subd,
Bgy San Isidro 1920 Taytay, Rizal




No comments:

Post a Comment