Thursday, October 15, 2015

Oh My Geee!!!! CRISS CUT CRUNCHERS!!!

Oh My Geee!!!! CRISS CUT CRUNCHERS!!! ^___^

Ok, so my friend and I were undecided where to get breakfast and since we were already in BGC Stopover we randomly chose Wendy's. After seeing the print ad in the store for their criss cut fries, I thought to myself, "best decision ever!" and pats myself at the back.



I drooled at the sight.
I LOVE FRIES. MUCH MORE A CRISS CUT FRIES <3


Say hello to my breakky ^_^
*throws diet out the window*


Hello there! Nice to meet you. In my tummy you go ^_^

Up close and personal with Cheese and Cheese Criss Cut Crunchers <3
Cheese on cheese sauce. omnomnom

Up close and personal with Bacon & BBQ Criss Cut Crunchers <3
Yes. BACON. <3
 
Criss Cut Crunchers for only Php 50.00
and they dont scrimp on the sauce the bacon bits <3

Oh and one more reason to go back:  Wendy's Bourbon BBQnator. Soon. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment