Saturday, March 19, 2016

A taste of Lomi at Liam's Lomi House


         I told my friend that before we head back to Manila, since we were in Batangas that it is a must to try their Lomi here. Batangas is know for a lot of food but one of them would be Lomi. Lomi or Pancit Lomi is a type of noodle soup dish that makes use of thick egg noodles. The bowl of soup is filled with different meat ingredients like pork or chicken, kikiam, ham, and meatballs, to name a few.

         Liam's Lomi Haus was built in July 2007 at the Receno Compound, Gen. Luna St., Sabang Lipa City Batangas which could sit 12 dining customers and now since they have expanded the place has now accommodate 72 dining customers.. The business was named after the first child of the owner, now I wonder what Liam looks like now. ^_^ hehe.

         I wanted to over order... oh I mean.. try out their other food (hihi ^_^)  but my friend was still full from our breakfast from Cintai Corito's Garden, so I just tried out their best seller lomi and some snacks. 


Special Lomi

I am not a fan of Lomi but this one is soooo good.



Puto Pao and Baymax ^_^


I forgot what this is called, I think its Macaroons and its heavenly. Super delish!

I haven't really tried this yet but my friend said that these pastillas were the bomb!


         Check out my Instagram (ohhmygeeitsme) for more pictures.
         This blog post is part of my My little Balinese-getaway at Cintai Coritos's Garden article. Check it out by clicking on the title link.
         Thanks so much! ^_^


Liam's Lomi House
Recenos Compound, Sabang, Gen. Luna St, Lipa,  
Batangas City, Philippines
FB: Liam''s Lomi House


https://www.instagram.com/ohhmygeeitsme/
Facebook: /OhMyGeeItsMe





No comments:

Post a Comment