Saturday, March 26, 2016

Oh My Gee Its Me Eats: Genki Sushi


         The Original and Authentic Kaiten Sushi from Japan is finally now in Manila, I was able to try this few months back but was not able to post my review immediately. ^_^v Genki Sushi is a Japanese franchise that's well known in Hongkong, Singapore, Bangkok and some parts of the US.  You get to input your order from a tablet, then after sending your order a train will stop by your table to deliver your order, quite fun eh! ^_^ The tablet would also show you your running bill so that you can manage your orders but that didn't work out for me as I was having fun ordering and trying out the items on the menu, and yup train! Check out our little sushi feast below. 

Sushi Feast

The tablet to take your orders  and shows you also the running bill
Once you get seated the server would help you out in getting familiar with their ordering system.


The train ^_^
Green Tea anyone?
I love how you can make your own green tea, in this way you also get to control how strong you want your green tea would be.
Matcha

Tuna Roll

Spicy Salmon

Shrimp Garlic Butter

Steamed Egg Custard

Chuka Wakame
My favorite <3

Salmon Taberu Layu

Fried Tofu Skin

Shrimp Taberu Layu

Seared Salmon Pollock Roe

Squid Taberu Layu

Surf Clam Gunkan

Lobster Salad

Sea Eel Whole
One of the expensive item in the menu. Php 250 for a plate of this,  it read "whole" this doesn't look whole to me! Nonetheless it was good ^_^
Edamame

Dessert Time!
Rare Japanese Cheesecake
Tiramisu

Matcha Double Fromage

Me trying to do the Genki Sushi Face T_T

         All 3 cakes were so good, but my top 1 would be the Rare Japanese Cheesecake. I asked the waiter where this came from and he told me that it was imported from Japan. 2nd best for me would be the Tiramisu only because Iam not a Matcha Cake fan but I still enjoyed the Matcha Double Fromage. 

         Over all the experience was fun, the items on the menu were affordable, but in my case since I was having fun with how the trains come and go, I lost track of my bill even if it was just right in front of my face. hehe :))  Next time I'd go for the Chirashi and Chuka Wakame <3.




Genki Sushi
2nd Floor, Bonifacio Stop Over
Rizal Drive Bonifacio Global City, Taguig






https://www.instagram.com/ohhmygeeitsme/
Facebook: /OhMyGeeItsMe


No comments:

Post a Comment