Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Saturdate at Isogi and Sweet Endings with Chez Karine

1st Entry  ^_^


..And so I have been procastinating but I really wanted to go back to blogging. Here goes.. Sharing my Saturdate Foodie Adventure with you guys.. Enjoy and Bon Appetit.  

Started the Saturdate with Dinner at Isogi in San Antonio Plaza Mckinley. It's just a small place beside Purple Oven and another resto which I forgot the name.

I thought this lil Japanese resto would not be worth every penny because aside from its small place from what I heard the servings we're really small. When I got there.. true enough serving was small but it was delish and I got so full after. 


Chicken Yakitori 

Lemon with Cucumber Tea and Watermelon Shake, Lemon, and Mint

Prawns and Scallop Dynamite
Tasty. I really love this one. Can be mixed with rice or bread. Yummy.

16 Hour Braised Pork Belly
yummy! Sweet and really tender. Im not really if thats asparagus on top but it was over cooked. 

Spicy Tuna Tartar with Cucumber
Super love the Spicy Tuna Tartar with Cucumber,
 I think we ordered 2 servings of it because it was that good. 

Sweet Endings at Chez Karine for my Saturdate. 
It's a tini tiny place too just beside Sonja's at Serendra. I simply love their Royal Pudding but I find it a lil pricey though its a small bottle with super yummeh pudding inside. :) 


Desserts at Chez Karine Royal Pudding and Macarons


Horlick's Malt Pudding and Vanilla Royal Pudding
Vanilla
My friend said that they only have Horlick's during the weekend good thing we went there Saturday. It was good. 

Vanilla Royal Pudding
Look at those little specks of Vanilla beans. I super love Vanilla and this too! 

Mint Chocolate and Speculoos Macarons
It was ok. Nothing special, I thought the Speculoos would be good but it lack that Speculoos flavor I was looking for. I like Sweet Bella's Macarons Better.



Isogi
San Antonio Plaza
G/F San Antonio Plaza, 50 McKinley Rd cor Palm Dr
Forbes Park - North, Makati (0917) 892-1332

Chez Karine
1/F Serendra Mall
Bonifacio Global City, Taguig
Sun-Thurs: 11am-10pm
Fri-Sat: 11am-11pm
Phone: +63917.323.2845, +632.804.1889


No comments:

Post a Comment