Thursday, October 31, 2013

Tagaytay Road Trip: Dinner at Pamana

Road Trips wouldn't be complete without food trips, especially if you're going to Tagaytay where there are a lot of places to get your foodie on! (What?! ;-) I just had to say that! haha..)

It was a little late when we got to Tagaytay and it was really cold and we got cravings for Bulalo and a friend suggested we try out Pamana. 

When we got to the place it has this homey feel. It's just like eating at home with the whole family. I like how the place exudes that vibe. It's like getting your own homey dining table at this restaurant. 


PAMANA
Pamana's  Concept is fine dining Filipino restaurant that serves heirloom recipes handed down from generation to generation. 

Menu Cover

A Gigantic Bowl of Nilagang Bulalo

Free Soup Refill
I love that you can ask the server to reheat your bulalo when it gets cold or he can add steaming Bulalo Soup in your bowl. ^_^ 

Sizzling Pork Sisig 
It was just OK

Crispy Tawilis
it was OK, I'm not a fan of this one and I still cant get over how my friends just ate the whole thing from head to the tail.They said it was good. It paired well with the Nilagang Bulalo.

Pamana's Three Way Adobo
3 kinds of Adobo: Native adobo spareribs, Adobo Flakes and Chicken adobong puti, all in one plate!
You couldnt go wrong with adobo. ^_^ I love the Adobo Flakes!

Your own "homey" dining table in Tagaytay

Ongpauco's Wall
Chef Happy Ongpauco-Tiu conceptualized this restaurant.
I want to have this too at our home but more of my vain pics though.. 
hihi..; ) 

Unfortunately, we were so full that we're not able to get any desserts. And that's a good excuse to go back to Pamana! :) Till my next visit. 




Pamana Restaurant

Aguinaldo HighwayTagaytay City, Cavite(046) 413-1885

No comments:

Post a Comment