Saturday, December 21, 2013

ALLY'S ALL DAY BREAKFAST PLACE EXPERIENCE

LATE POST :)

In the mood for pancakes, my date and I went to Ally's All-Day Breakfast Place, but ended up not ordering any because we got so full already. Would definitely go back to try their DIY Pancakes. 

There's just too many options to choose from so we decided to get something with everything in it. Like in their menu for Big Breakfast  Attack: What diet?!, It has everything in it! :) The bacon strips got me haha.. :) and the Triple Chocolate Waffle. 

I like this place. Its small but it has a cozy homey feel. 

LE MENU

BIG BREAKFAST ATTACK!
WHAT DIET?!


BIG BREAKFAST ATTACK!
WHAT DIET?! - TRIPLE CHOCOLATE WAFFLE
HI THERE YOU YUMMY GOODNESSSSSSSS :) 
BACON DYNAMITE
BAGNET LIEMPO
At first I thought that dipping the bagnet in Bagoong was weird.. but when you get the hang of it.. it taste pretty awesome :) They served the Bagoong Balayan I think, I'm not so sure and I was not able to ask. Was too busy with my Bagnet :p

Ngiting Gutom! hahaha waiting for our order ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment