Saturday, December 28, 2013

Post Christmas Dinner at FELiX


So, my friends and I are agreed to meet up for dinner because one of my friends would be leaving soon for Malaysia. That friend suggested we go somewhere that serves Pinoy dishes and thus she suggested FELIX. Lo and Behold after scanning through the pages of the menu we found out it was not, The resto had 1 page of Filipino food, but she kept on insisting it was lol :)

It was a fine night full of chikahan, wine and good food. The ambiance of the place is inviting and elegantly cozy, filled with Christmas spirit. 

Our server was really accommodating and we even got complementary dessert! I love this place :) 

Hey There Mr. Snowman <3



Menu in Pink ^_^

Selfie while waiting ^_^

Wine of the night: Woodbridge Zinfandel

Gen San
Devilishly spicy tuna with garden salad
Php 325.00

Calmar
This is no ordinary pasta, it's squid pasta!
Php 395.00

Ala Jay
Truffles, bacon and mushroom pasta
Php 450.00

Adelle
Chicken roulade in lemon butter sauce, with roasted potatoes and pear apple salad.
Php 495.00 

My Plate ^_^v

Complementary Dessert
I just forgot its name.. but it was yummy :) 












No comments:

Post a Comment