Sunday, December 1, 2013

NUEZCA CAFE EXPERIENCE

#latepost
Ok. So I have been Lazy :) and I haven't posted all of my foodie escapades 2013
because of the ff. Reasons:
1. I'm Lazy
2. I just felt it was not appropriate to post foodie adventures during the Typhoon Yolanda Tragedy.
3. I was just plain Lazy 
and Amasareeee hehe.. I'll try to post everything today from all of my backlogs ^_^ 

So let me start off with my foodie adventure in one of my fave foodtrip place: Maginhawa St. ^_^ 

NUEZCA CAFE EXPERIENCE: 

Nuezca Cafe' is a family-run restaurant that offers Healthy and Natural dishes fresh from their own farms located at San Felipe, Zambales where they raise naturally grown Poultry and livestock. For very reasonable prices, we provide meats bred using traditional farming methods and fed naturally, without chemicals for the savvy consumers looking for the healthiest diet. And the Nuezca Cafe' kitchen promises the use of ZERO MSG in their kitchen to preserve the natural taste of our dishes and promote a healthy lifestyle. - https://www.facebook.com/pages/Nuezca-Cafe/

I've always been intrigued by the restaurant's facade, they have a nice outdoor and indoor dining area, The Outdoor dining area is perfect for romantic dinner dates <3.  Its just too bad I was not able to snap a few shots because it was raining really hard that day. 

I don't know about you, but anything that says NO MSG is always a cool thing for me. :) Plus the fact that everything here is "ORGANIC" is for me something worth trying. 


Since this would be my first time to try this resto, I asked for the specialties.. 

Le Menu
Seafood Gising Gising

A MUST TRY! 
Organic Pork: Lechon Kawali
 Its was soooo tender and at the same time its soooo crispy. I needed to post another picture because it's that good! :) 

Organic Rice
Love em Chilies! yummers!
Organic Leche Flan 
fell short of my expectation.. its was just OK. The flan was a bit overcooked? It was not smooth and creamy like how I want my leche flan to be.





53 Maginhawa street corner 
Mahusay Street UP Village Quezon City
0917 822 3414

2 comments: