Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Birthday Celebration at Niner Ichi Nana

Celebrated my Birthday at Niner Ichi Nana last July :)
1) Because I wanted Erwan Heussaff for my birthday present
2) Because I've always wanted to go to this place since they opened
3) I wanted to check out their cool mugs specially the Skully Mug
4) I heard they have really cool drinks :)
5) Erwan Heussaff
6) Erwan Heussaff
and 7) Erwan Heussaff ^___^

Its a little place, really nice for very intimate gatherings.
The staff and the bar tenders were really friendly and accommodating.

When you step inside this place get ready to get Bespoked.
Niner Ichi Nana is a place of expression

My Kind of Mug <3
Waiting to #GetBespoked

^_^ Le Birthday Girl
The Bar

Good Times with Good Friends

Starting the night with Mojito

Super Love This Idea
Each drink are handcrafted according to your preference and the Bar Tender's. Its a work of art in a glass. 
Definitely not your ordinary bar and drinks.
They have really nice and unique drink garnishes too! 

Refreshing with the right amount of kick! :)
The perfect #GetBespoke #CraftCocktail --- Chocolatey with a kick!
Duck Fat Fries - definitely a must try! :)
 

Santol, Popcorn and Bacon infused drinks? Only here at Niner Ichi Nana

We tried several Bespoked cocktails by Head bartender Ed and Oreo.
Superb! :)

Would definitely love to come back to this wonderful place :) 
And even without Erwan Heussaff that night I had a very fun filled night. Thanks to the bartenders and my friends. :) Happy Birthday indeed. Dear Erwan.. Next year. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment