Sunday, August 24, 2014

#ShareACoke with Me! ^_^


 Just when I thought this is the closest that I would get my hands on a #ShareACoke product.

Oh My Gee #SareeButNotSaree


Last Sunday I was sooooo thrilled to finally be able to get my own #ShareACoke Personalized bottle at Coca-Cola's Share A Coke Tour at Eastwood City Walk, Been wanting to get one since I saw their commercials and Billboard Ads.

Good thing we came to the venue early, we were... I think...10th on queue and we just waited probably less than 30 minutes or so to get my bottles. :) 

Just a few tips if you want to get your own #ShareACoke Personalized bottle:
  •  Check their Facebook Page for updates because sometimes they change venues few days before the actual date so better read any updates or you'll end up being disappointed. 
  •  Be there early to avoid the looooooooong queue
  • If you're planning to get more than four bottles of #ShareACoke Bring a friend along because there will be a maximum of 4 Bottles per person limit.


Le Early Birds Don't stay too long on queue ^_^

Weeeeeeeeee ^___^ 2 #ShareACoke Personalized bottles for me!


#ShareACoke with Moi!!! ^_^ #Happiness
You get to type your name  in the touch screen of the Coke vending machine, then wait a few seconds while the machine prints your personalized Coke Bottle.  Too bad I was not able to capture it on video,  it was too cute ^_^  Pretty cool eh? :)  It was such a Happy Experience.

My Loots
Initially I wanted to get my Family each A Personalized #ShareACoke bottle with their names on it, but upon seeing the loots of the people before me,  Seeing more than 12 pcs of 1.5 - 2 Liters of Coca-Cola Products and thinking how far the walk will be from the Event area to the Parking Area plus its getting hot already because its past 10 AM ... I was like.. "How about.. NO." I was thinkin' "There's got to be a smarter way to do this." Then I finally decided that I'd just get 2 #ShareACoke bottles instead, One with my name and 2nd with my Family's Surname on it, Not only would I be able to share it with my Family, but with the whole Calderon Fam. :)

.... and to boot, I saved myself a couple of Hundred Pesos and Calories ^__^ 

At 2 Liters each.. definitely a must share! :)

Weeeeeeeeeeee ^___^ #ShareACoke with me!


#ShareACoke with my FamBam <3


Awww... #ShareACoke with.... la la la LOVE <3

Oh My Gee It's ME!
you can also get this at their Facebook App :) Awesome!




Kudos to Coca-Cola for their very smart Marketing Strategy.  I just love how this little bottles and cans could make someone's day. <3

Who are you sharing your #ShareACoke today? :)  #ShareACokeShareHappiness

No comments:

Post a Comment