Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Wendy's Salad Bar is now back! :)


Nope it's not just because it's #ThrowBackThursday, but for reals . I just checked and it looks like its only available at some Wendy's stores,  good thing I chanced upon their SM North Annex Branch and saw the good ol' Salad Bar.

Wendy’s outlets: SM Megamall, Greenfields Portal, Glorietta 4 Cinema Level, SM Annex North EDSA,  Boni corner EDSA, and SM Centerpoint Sta. Mesa and Sta Lucia Grandmall.

Nostalgic. The last time I had one of these would probably be back in college. I was a big fan of Wendy's Salad Bar back then.

The Salad Plate
Php 199.00
Le Salad Bar
#WeDeserveThis
They've added something new in the Salad Bar
I'm not sure if they had previously had Potato Salad in the Salad Bar, and they now have Lychee Gelatin, Fiesta Fruit Cocktail and Strawberry Vinaigrette Dressing

I was trying to make a Happy Salad ^__^

Nostalgic
 Going to the salad bar evoked wonderful memories with my Mom or Aunt and I reminisced how meticulously they would line up tissues on the tray, then placing carefully the Salad Plate in the center of the tray,  then the the challenge of putting up a beautiful tall pile of lettuce, macaroni salad, cucumber slices, cheese, egg, croutons and dressing.

I like it paired with Chicken Wings <3

My fave Biggie Iced Tea, and oh that's just my phone peeking from the Wendy's Cups hihi --- totally wholesome drinks!

Oh and they don't have croutons anymore :(
 I had fun assembling my own salad, but I must admit I was not really delighted at my work of art after seeing the next table's plate.

Next table's Salad... ehmergerds @_@





 I will definitely come back and try it again! :)

I was contemplating on getting some fries, but thinking about the calories and all that carbs plus I really wanted to get cakes from Mary Grace so I stopped myself. :) (Things I didn't really have to bother when I was a kid T_T )
Sharing my dessert ^_^


Mango Bene from Mary Grace

Chocolate Mousse from Mary Grace
And after my cheat day My Wednesdate and I watched Guardians of the Galaxy and I fell in love with Groot! He's sooooo freakin cute!!! <3
I'am Groot! We are Groot!
I WANT THIS TOY!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment