Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Birthday Dinner at Tamarind


Met my friends at SM Aura and before heading to Niner Ichi Nana to celebrate my birthday, decided to get Dinner there, but since there were a lot of nice restaurants it was really hard to pick. It was a battle between Magnum Cafe and Tamarind but since my friend wanted to get rice we decided we'd try Tamarind since we have not tried it before.


I tried to research about Tamarind but nothing much was found except that its an upscale version of Jatujak.

Le Menu





Hi! ^_^

Shredded Papaya Salad

Beef Curry
 The Beef was tender and yummeh! :)
Chicken Pad Thai


Tom Yum Goong
 I looooooove the Tom Yum and it was Spicy and Sour, A must try! :)
Hey There Shrimpeee!!! In my bowl you go! Omnomnom <3

With Friends <3
The place had a relaxed atmosphere, the staff we're friendly nice and very accommodating. The food were delish, and when we got the bill, We were surprised as it was not that bad :)

My friends had the grandest time asking the staff to sing me a birthday song and they gamely did. :) Thank You ^_^


Off to Niner Ichi Nana we go... ^_^
Check out my Niner Ichi Nana experience here.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment