Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Behold Bohol Day 05: Dumuluan Beach

Day 5

          Woke up early as this is my last day here in Bohol, I wouldn't let this day pass by without checking out Dumuluan Beach, got in a motorbike to get there and paid an entrance fee of Php 25.00 when you pass by Dumuluan Beach Resort. I love how this place is so different from Alona. Its lined up with a different resorts but its much more peaceful in here. Plus there were starfish everywhere.I soaked up some sun and went back to Bohol Coco Farm because I'll be flying back to Manila in the afternoon. Check out my snapshots below.
 








 

A kid at the beach filled this with starfish and Baymax just had to dive in and join the fun ^_^
          I wanted to try out the breakfast from Dumuluan Beach Resort but had to stop myself since I have free breakfast at back in Bohol Coco Farm plus I wanted to try out the Coco Pancit. (Check out my review here.) After breakfast I had a nice bath before heading back to Tagbilaran Airport. I got a tryc to take me to the Airport and ask him if we could go somewhere to buy pasalubong and he brought me to some place near the airport to get pasalubongs :) 

So good! <3
Thanks Bohol for an awesome adventure. I'll be back <3

Awesome way to end my 5-day aventure here in Bohol. I never thought that I'd be able to do it but here I am writing about my first solo adventure. The whole thing was exhilarating.Where to go next? :)



Life is a Journey
Don't Imprison yourself in a rut.
Break free and travel.
Wander, As if you're lost.
It's The only way to discover yourself.


         Check out my Instagram (ohhmygeeitsme) for more pictures.
         This blog post is part of my Wandering through Bohol article. Check it out by clicking on the title link.
         Thanks so much! ^_^
  

 
https://www.instagram.com/ohhmygeeitsme/
Facebook: /OhMyGeeItsMe
















No comments:

Post a Comment