Sunday, February 21, 2016

Bohol Coco Farm Experience


          Without any reservations, I went to Bohol Coco Farm for an overnight stay in Panglao. I was able to get a room shared with 3 other female solo travelers from different countries for only Php 350.00 a night with free organic breakfast. Sweet deal.
 
          A Backpackers Haven, Bohol Coco Farm offers accommodation for budget travelers and has a wide array of organic food in their restaurant. The staff were friendly and accommodating. I highly suggest this place if you are solo backpacking its super worth it. It's not beach front but its fine. The restrooms and shower rooms were common but were clean.
  • Alona beach is about a 25-minute tryc ride away
  • Dumaluan beach is about 5 minute motorcycle ride away or 15 minutes walk
  • A small commercial plaza nearby has a restaurants and coffee shops.  
  • Tours can also be arranged and they have motorbikes for rent.
 



Charging station. A nice place to chill out in the morning :)

The long house where I stayed.

Our Room
very basic but its all that I need.

Other Kubo type accommodation

Organic Breakfast
Who knew you could eat grated coconut with talbos ng kamote!

My Dessert: Coconut and Milk x Camote Top Juice
Pretty much like a breakfast but I liked it. :)

Coco Pancit was the bomb!
It has coconut meat to substitute the noodles in the pancit and surprisingly it didn't lack any flavor.

Thanks for the awesome stay Bohol Coco Farm ^_^v

          Since its summer time, I highly suggest you book in advance I was just lucky on this trip that every place I got to had rooms too accommodate me :)



         Check out my Instagram (ohhmygeeitsme) for more pictures.
         This blog post is part of my Wandering through Bohol article. Check it out by clicking on the title link.
         Thanks so much! ^_^


https://www.instagram.com/ohhmygeeitsme/

Facebook: /OhMyGeeItsMe





Bohol Coco Farm
Purok 1, Libaong, Panglao Island, Bohol

FB//boholcocofarm


No comments:

Post a Comment