Wednesday, October 22, 2014

The B&P Just Like Home Experience

           I was going to a brunch meeting with my Business Partner and she asked where I would like to eat, since Mandaluyong is not my turf I asked her for options, she suggested a desserts place and B&P, I opted for B&P because I wanted a real meal and I'm glad I made the right choice.

           B&P's ambiance is bright and has that cozy atmosphere and the interiors spells HAPPINESS. B&P Just like home is a casual dining restaurant that offers a modern take on well-loved breakfast specialties.

          There were too many delish looking food in the menu and I was so hungry I opted for one of my comfort food, Chicken and French Toast <3 - BNP Chick to Chick, Just by looking at the plating it'll make you drool. The Chicken here is sooooooooo good its now part of my Top 10 Fried Chicken List. The French Toast was also a delight. The texture is just about the perfect texture for a French Toast for me, not to soggy and not dry --- Perfect!

            My Business Partner ordered the French Pork Chop which was also very good, the combination of the greens and the pork chop complemented the dish well.

           When I asked for another serving of gravy it took a while because they had to make it from scratch. The wait was nothing compared to what was about to embrace my fried chicken. This is heaven. Plus I must say the Chef who prepared our food sure does know how to make food pretty! Since it was an open kitchen I could see her do her thing in there, she really looks passionate and she makes sure that everything that comes out her kitchen are not only highly pleasant to the taste but also a work of art.  Kudos Chef! ^_^
 
Le Facade

Le Interiors

Le Menu

Le Plant ^_^v


Le Open Kitchen

Lovin This Chandelier <3

Hey Chef! Whats Cookin? :)

I love Mason Jars <3

BnP Chick to Chick
Half chicken simmered in herbs and spices, coated in out buttermilk batter then deep fried to perfection. Served with our homemade french toast and peppered gravy and sour cream dip.

French Pork Chop
12 oz. French Pork Chop stuffed with mushroom and cheese. Served with house gravy, steak fried rice and tossed salad greens.

Strawberry Lemon Quench & Lime Lemon Mano Cooler

Le Kawaii Shakers <3

The Aftermath T_T

Fortune Cookie to end your Fantastic Meal .....sweet!

My Fortune Cookie says....

My Friends Fortune Cookie says...
           My Business Partner and I got so full there was no more room for dessert, but for sure I'd definitely comeback to this awesome place.


B&P Just Like Home
Vista 515 Shaw
1550 Mandaluyong, Philippines

No comments:

Post a Comment