Saturday, October 25, 2014

The Paul Boulangerie Experience


Finally got to try the newly opened Paul Boulangerie at the Bench Towers when I met up with a friend for a quick breakfast.  The smell of freshly baked breads was devine. There was wide range of bread and pastries to choose from. The ambiance was really nice too.

Awesome Pastry selection

Soupe du Jour
Soup of the day: Broccoli Soup
I'm not a soup person but this was delish! :)
Bread Basket with French Butter <3

Saute de poulet aux champignons
Roasted chicken chunks in a creamy sauteed mushroom sauce. Served with generous slices of PAUL's country bread to dip in!
Super loved this. So Tasty I could eat this with another bread basket please! :)


Eclair aux fraises
tradition choux pastry with strawberry and whipped cream
A must try when you get to visit a Paul Boulangerie store!!! Super worth it for the price and calories.. hihi :) 


I love the place I wish they would open a bit earlier though.. but I will definitely visit again.





Paul Boulangerie
Ground Floor, Bench Tower, Rizal Drive Corner 30th Street
Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City

No comments:

Post a Comment