Tuesday, October 28, 2014

The CHEMISTEA Experience


         Chemistea is one of the newest milk tea place in Shorthorn Project 8 Quezon City, I'm so happy that it's just a tricycle ride away from my place or a jeepney ride away. They are still on their soft opening when I visited the place but it looks like they already have a lot of loyal patrons. They had a sign on their counter that says they are short-staffed at the moment and I appreciate the heads up. I asked for their bestseller unfortunately at that time they ran out of cheesecake syrup for their Cheesecake Milk tea.... Whaaaaat??? Cheesecake Syrup??? I will definitely comeback and try that. I looked at the menu board and saw a DIY Milk tea - Like what a real chemist would do.. pour and stir the liquid stuff in a flask.. man I feel like a mad scientist right now.. no not really but it sure does look fun :) .


There were 2 people in the counter and both were really nice, the barista was really helpful too, (Im not sure whether I should call her a barista or a chemist hihi ^_^) I asked how the Experiment goes and she explained it really well and with so much enthusiasm, maybe because it was her birthday that day :) Will check on the enthusiasm when I go back once they are fully open. One thing's for sure I know, most Milktea based drinks are made from Oolong and I was just a bit iffy to mix it with other base because it might turn out bad, the birthday girl-barista -chemist assured me that she wouldn't bring out the drinks if it didn't taste good, that was a good assurance and I felt at ease. You get to choose your base Tea and 2 Syrups, Check out what I got below:


Feeling experimental with my milktea today @chemistea.cafe
Oolong + Black { Macadamia Syrup x Salted Caramel Syrup } Cheese Froth = <3
Surprisingly I loved it! #ChemisTeaPH

@chemistea.cafe Experiment #2
Jasmine + Oolong { Salted Caramel Syrup x Hazelnut } Nata #chemisteaph
A must try too! Can't decide between strawberry and blueberry Cheesecake?
Get both in this delish Strawberry and Blueberry Cheesecake Php 65.00 each
Freedom Wall , Books and Magazine Racks
 
Board Games ^_^

My Thumbs up of Approval! ^_^


CHEMISTEA
#44 Legacy Bldg 2/F Shorthorn
Project 8, Quezon City

P.S.

I went back last week and I got to try their Chocolate Muffin or Was it Chocolate Cupcake and It was ok :)
Still lovin the Strawberry-Blueberry Cheesecake <3.

And oh yeah, the "birthday girl-barista -chemist" was still her usual cheerful self :)

<3 <3 <3

4 comments:

  1. Hi! Very useful ng blog mo na to para sa mga gusto magtry sa chemistea :) How much yung mga brownies and chocolate chips? Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Alyssa! Thanks for the awesome comment sure made my day! :) I haven't seen their chocolate chips / brownies yet, hopefully on my next visit..soon! :)

      Delete
  2. How much it will cost overall per drink?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! :) I haven't been back to Chemistea recently and their prices might have change because they were still on their soft opening :) Last time I've been there, for the scienTEAst, its a total of Php 95 for a 600 ml tea - you get to choose w/c tea base you want and you can combine 2 or more if you like then it already includes max of 2 syrups and 1 particle. :) i'll update you guys once I get back ;)

      Delete