Monday, October 13, 2014

The Blogapalooza 2014 Experience

          I attended the biggest Business to Blogger Networking Event Last October 11, 2014 and I had so much fun. Meeting a lot a lot of people and getting to know their services through one on one interaction, demo, games and raffles is an awesome way to connect and get connected.I actually got to know different business I would like to try out soon check out my adventure below.
        This would be my very first Blogapalooza Event and definitely not my last and I'll make sure to take a leave to enjoy the whole day event, I had to leave early because I still have work that evening, bummer. Nonetheless, I had so much fun and learned a lot from the event.
        Thanks so much When In Manila and Our Awesome Planet getting this event together.





Find your Partner Game by Eat Out Manila

Bioessence Booth and oooh that Back Massage was heaven <3
Thank you and I will visit soon ^_^

So Little Time So Many Booths To Visit




Had Fun playing games with these guys! Fun booth @thegaminglib
#lovelettergame #CardsAgainstHumanity #ThinkSpace #GamingLibrary #ohmygeeitsme #blogapalooza
For your gaming needs, check out their website. They have a wide range of board games and card games. 


My kind of Chiks! ;) heheh
Maxi Bear! That kind of bear that cares! :)
Unlocking Game from Zion Wifi Booth - My official sponsor for Wifi at the Blogapalooza Event :)



Trying my luck at winning myself a Zing Rewards Card :) Fun Game at Zing Rewards Booth



Freebies and Samples from participating Businesses


OhMyGeeItsMe! At Blogapalooza
Check out my blog for individual reviews for some of the products that I got to sample :) Soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment